The Goodison Gang shirt - Mo

 In 2016, I lost my 10 year old daughter to sepsis from a bacterial infection. It took me about 6 months to clean out her room. I could no longer live in the The Goodison Gang shirt that I raised the child that I just lost. This was around the time “Musically”, now known as “TikTok” was popular with tweens. Might I add, my daughter was an old soul and mature beyond her years. I found a homemade “selfie stick”, and attached to that was a tablet that I thought I had misplaced. Upon going through this tablet, I found several videos of my daughter singing and dancing. I have videos of her precious voice that I can listen to whenever i want to. I can’t bring myself to watch them yet but I know they are there when I am able to. It was a priceless gift that I will cherish as long as I live. I’m stingy with these videos, I feel privileged to have them.

The Goodison Gang shirt(The Goodison Gang shirt)

Buy it now: The Goodison Gang shirt - Mo

Women’s Poland Stands With Ukraine Polish Ukraine T Shirt - Mo

Women’s Poland Stands With Ukraine Polish Ukraine T Shirt - Mo

10114765

Women’s Poland Stands With Ukraine Polish Ukraine T Shirt - Mo

Homepage: molotee

TRENDING SHIRT

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Albany Great Danes NCAA3 Flower Hawaii Shirt For Fans

Matt Rife proble mattie world your shirt

Indianapolis Colts Christmas Snowflakes Pattern New Style Knitted Sweater